SITE LOGO
Вторник, 2024-05-07, 11:05 PM
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: psiplaneta  
Форум » РАЗНЫЙ ФОРУМ » ФОРУМ О ЛИТЕРАТУРЕ, ВАШЕ ТВОРЧЕСТВО, ВАШИ СТИХИ, РИФМЫ. » Titanic (Недавно написал свой креатив на эту тему)
Titanic
prostheticDate: Пятница, 2006-12-15, 1:33 AM | Message # 1
Сержант
Group: Пользователи
Недавно написал креатив, все на английском но не думаю что это окажет проблему, а если окажет то может когда то напишу то же на русском

Titanic fans: Eat me!
My people are endangered. Dropping like flies, one-by-one, they turn to the dark side. Not me. I'm one of the few still fighting the holy war: I still pretend that I haven't seen Titanic.

Why do I refuse to see this movie? It's bullshit. That's why. As far as I understand, it's a love story. But is it really? Why go through all the trouble of recreating every ridiculous detail of the Titanic and its era if you're going to create some fictional love story to go along with it? WHO CARES? What's the point? If you've seen the Titanic, ask your self what the movie meant to you. If you have to think about the answer, your answer is wrong. The answer is nothing. The Titanic means nothing. It's old news, and this new love story is crap. Simple as that. Go watch Rambo II or something, and quit raving about the movie.

Then come the idiots. The flaming Titanic idiots from hell. Those morons that buy the movie. I wonder why the Titanic appeals to the intellect of 13-year-old girls? Maybe because it's a shitty, simple movie for shitty simple people. Shitty, Shitty, Shitty, Shitty. I can't say it enough. Titanic is shitty. Only shit-eaters would see it. Worthless. Leave me alone…

Actually, I decided to write another article related to this, here it comes…

Movies I pretend I didn’t see, and have no right to talk about (but do anyway):
Titanic
About a week ago I saw some super hyped show about the Titanic on the Discovery Channel. It was about some diving team that blew all sorts of time and effort into making a deep sea diving robot that could take high-resolution pictures of the Titanic. Booooring... Who cares?
The show had really bad narration, with some guy talking stuff like "For the first time in 86 years, we'll actually be able to see inside the Titanic and perhaps understand more about this epic mystery..." What mystery?!? The ship hit an ice burg. How much more transparent can it get?

This show was obviously an attempt to jump onto the Titanic and cash it on the suckers that went and saw the movie. The way the Titanic was hyped could make someone believe that it was the only ship in history that ever sunk. Ask the average jackass that saw the movie if they could list 3 other ship wrecks, and they'd probably give you a blank look or mumble something about the Hindenburg (close, except for it was a blimp and it had nothing to do with the sea).

Do any research on shipwrecks, and you'll find literally thousands of entries. SS Truscania, TEV Wahine, Hispania, Andrea Doria etc. But is anyone bothered about the people who died on these ship wrecks? Hardly. Not in comparison to the Titanic hype.

The amount of money wasted on movies and books about the Titanic could have probably raised the ship from the ocean. Who cares about the people who died on the Titanic? Seriously? I bet that 99% of the people who watched the movie and bought the books and the horrible sound track (with the evil and satanic Celine Dion on it) and watched all the documentaries, aren't even remotely related to anyone that died on the ship. Why should they care? It happened almost 100 years ago. People get killed every day around the world for the rights people are taken for granted, yet nobody makes a billion dollar movie about them, let alone with a record selling soundtrack. People shouldn't buy into the hype, and they shouldn't care so much about something like this, but no; millions stand in line, eager to be ripped off with a $7.00 fee to piss away three hours of their lives to watch some two morons flirt. Oh, and on a side note, if I ever hear anyone utter the phrase "I'm the king of the world!" in public again, I'm going to lose all self control and launch them into the deep space. You're not the king of the world, you're nothing.
If I died tomorrow, there won't be a movie made about me 70 years later. There won't be a song made about me by some evil Nazi trying to be emotional. Am I less important than the people who died on the Titanic? Hell no. I'm much more important, hell with them. Do you also think you're more important than the people who died on the Titanic? Send me mail with your thoughts: megaasskicker@googlemail.com

хэйт мэил: megaasskicker@googlemail.com

Форум » РАЗНЫЙ ФОРУМ » ФОРУМ О ЛИТЕРАТУРЕ, ВАШЕ ТВОРЧЕСТВО, ВАШИ СТИХИ, РИФМЫ. » Titanic (Недавно написал свой креатив на эту тему)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2006Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz